My Used Panty Store
My Used Panty Store Support System
Ask a question:
Loading knowledgebase suggestions...
Adding Digital Media for Direct Download
If you would like to add video or photo sets for your buyer to download directly from the MUPS auction listing once they have paid you, please follow the steps below. Please note, the maximum file size you can upload currently to MUPS is 5mb. If your compressed file is larger than that, please upload the file to a file share service or your own website first and use the "File URL" field.
1. Create a folder on your computer and put the video or photos into the folder.
2. Name the folder something descriptive like "ValentinePhotos".
3. Compress the folder with a .zip utility. The compressed folder must be either .zip or .rar format.
4. Go to the MUPS listing form and after the media upload you'll see "Digital Goods". This is where you add you digital goods for download by the buyer. Please see photo included here.
5. If the compressed folder is on your computer, use the browse button to locate it on your computer. If you compressed folder is already hosted on the internet, enter the url to it instead in the "File URL" field.
6. Press the "Upload File" button. You must do this regardless of if you are actually uploading it from your computer or have just entered a File URL.
Your digital goods are now attached to your sales listing.
Was this article helpful?
Click here to go back to the My Used Panty Store main page.